JournalEngine Version 4 has been launched!!!
We have some wonderfully exciting news to announce!
This weekend we launched JournalEngineTM Version 4!
Ever since the launch of Version 3 a few years ago, we have been busy designing, dreaming and eventually building the next generation of journaling software…and we’re ready to share it with you!
As the premier online journaling company in the world, blending journaling with content management, we are proud to introduce the latest upgrades and updates to JournalEngine.
- Check out the new, easy to use, expandable menu systems (and take note of our snazzy new icons. Most of your action items can now be found in the menu on the left side of the page!
- We’ve also added Help text to the menu sidebar on every page of the site…and look for direct links to relevant HelpDesk articles (coming soon).
- Activate a fresh, new, updated, customizable Login Page. You can stay with your Basic page, or update to our new Advanced look! (Site Settings/Look & Feel/Login Page Settings)
- Take a look at Courses in the Courses & Content dropdown in the Admin tool bar. Courses and Self-Guided courses are now combined under one area; we have added the ability to have multiple homeworks per session; and, at long last, your coaching call schedules can now be independent of your homework.
- While we take great pride in our Version 4 launch, we recognize that we’re not perfect. If you notice something isn’t working properly, please report a bug (there’s a link at the top and bottom of each page and in the Help & Support dropdown on the Admin tool bar). It is our commitment to have things running smoothly so that you can focus on what you do best.
Click here to read more about the changes and enhancements in Version 4.