Life Coaching Certification
Frame of Mind Coaching is starting another round of certification. Kim Ades will be leading a small group training session for those interested in becoming certified as a Frame of Mind Coach.
If you have thought about becoming a coach for a while, this may just be the perfect fit.
This component of certification runs for 10 consecutive weeks. Here are some of the details:
10 calls – One per week in a group format. Each call will last a minimum of 1 hour. You will be surrounded by other incredible individuals who are committed to touching the lives of others in a remarkable way just like you.
Homework – Daily journaling and 2-3 homework assignments or journaling exercises each week. It may sound like a lot, but its really not all that different from journaling every day.
- Your role as a coach
- Your responsibility as a coach
- How to guide the coaching process
- What to look for throughout the coaching experience
- How to interact with your client
- Providing feedback that moves the client forward
- Showing up with energy
- Dealing with your own limitations and fears
- Delivering an extraordinary coaching experience each and every time
- How to measure the impact of your coaching
- The Frame of Mind Coaching methodology and process
- The unique FOM perspective and philosophy of coaching
- Applying the FOM Coaching Principles to real life challenges
And way, way more!
If you have any interest in learning more about becoming FOM Certified, I’d love to set up some time to talk. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 416 747 6900 ext. 221 to talk further.